The Outdoor 2020 season has been cancelled due to COVID-19.
If permitted, Hollandia will explore optional modified summer programming for July and/or August.
The registrations fees are set by the Board of Directors, upon recommendation of the Registrar and Treasurer. The full costs of playing soccer is broken down as follows:
- Registration Fees: A set amount of fees assessed to cover the costs of registering teams with Saskatoon Youth Soccer, Hollandia technical support, and other administrative fees. Administrative fees are assessed at a percentage of the SYSI and technical support costs to cover equipment, TeamSnap, facilities, and all other costs of running the club.
- For Indoor Seasons Only: Registration fees are calculated based on quarter-field games for all U11 - U15 players. For teams in these age groups that play half-field games, additional turf fees will be collected through team fees. See Team Fees below.
- Team Fees: A fee determined for your team by your Team Manager after consultation with the parents and coach at the initial team meeting. It may include purchase of practice jerseys, socks, extra field time, coach appreciation gifts, tournament fees, and wind-up/team social events.
- For Indoor Seasons Only: Teams in U15 that play half-field games will have additional turf fees which will be included as part of their team fees.
- Uniform Deposit: A $65 deposit cheque per player per season provided to the club at in-person registration or evaluations, post-dated for June 30, 2020. This will be destroyed upon the return of the player's uniform.
- Volunteer Deposit: A $200 deposit cheque per family per season provided to the club at in-person registration or evaluations, post-dated for June 30, 2020. This will be destroyed once the family has completed 3 hours of volunteer work.
Financial assistance may be available. Please see our financial assistance page for more information. To pay fees or review any payments outstanding, please visit RAMP HERE. For information regarding refunds please refer to our refund policy available at the bottom of this page. For questions related to registration or payments, please contact our Operations Director at email@example.com.
Coaching with Hollandia
If you are interested in coaching with the club, please complete our online coach application form.
Please log into your RAMP account here: https://hollandiasoccer.rampregistrations.com.