Online Registration: Opens at 2:00pm on Sunday August 11, 2019 and closes at 11:59pm on Tuesday September 3, 2019. A late registration fee will be applied beginning on September 4, 2019.
In-Person Registration: Wednesday August 28, 2019 from 7:00pm - 9:00pm at the SaskTel Sports Centre.
More detailed registration information will be available in late-July.
Games for the Indoor 2019-20 season will run from mid-October to mid-March. For information about the evaluation process and team placements, please see our Evaluation Process information.
Players register in the correct age group according to their birth year, not their calendar age. Age groups shift birth years every indoor season. Once registration is completed, player evaluations and team placements occur. All players will receive an email informing them of the evaluation times, and they will be posted on our website. For more in-depth information on this process please see the Evaluation Process information. Note: U5 - U9 Community players register with their Community Association.
|Age Group||Birth Years||Fee||Potential Game Nights|
|Under 7 Development||2013/14||TBA||Boys - Tuesday||Girls - Tuesday|
|Under 9 Development||2011/12||TBA||Boys - Thursday||Girls - Tuesday|
|Under 11||2009/10||TBA||U11BP - Wednesday
U11B2 - Monday
U11B3 - Tuesday
|U11GP - Monday
U11G2 - Wednesday
U11G3 - Thursday
|Under 13||2007/08||TBA||U13BP - Wednesday
U13B2 - Monday
U13B3 - Tuesday
|U13GP - Wednesday
U13G2 - Tuesday
U13G3 - Thursday
|Under 15||2005/06||TBA||U15BP - Thursday
U15B2 - Monday
U15B3 - Wednesday
|U15GP - Tuesday
U15G2 - Wednesday
U15G3 - Monday
|Under 19||2001/02/03/04||TBA||U19BP - Monday
U19B2 - Thursday
U19B3 - Wednesday
|U19GP - Wednesday
U19G2 - Thursday
U19G3 - Tuesday
If you choose to pay in installments, there will be three installments. The initial installment is due at time of registration, the second installment will be due in September, and the final installment will be due in October. Important notes for the Indoor 2019-20 season:
- All divisions in all age groups may have Friday/Saturday/Sunday games.
- Under 7 & Under 9 players are not bound to zones, and may register with any zone in Saskatoon.
- Under 11 teams will all play five boarded games during the season.
- Under 19 teams will all play 9v9 half-field turf games. There will be no 6v6 quarter-field games in Under 19 this season.
- Under 19 is a 4-year age group, absorbing the previous U17 age group. Residency rules have not changed: players born in 2003/2004 are bound to their zone of residence, while players born in 2001/2002 may register with any zone in Saskatoon.
- Valley United players do not require a release to play in Saskatoon. Valley United players must adhere to the extended zone boundaries and must be in good standing (no outstanding fees) with Valley United.
The registrations fees are set by the Board of Directors, upon recommendation of the Registrar and Treasurer. The full costs of playing soccer is broken down as follows:
- Registration Fees: A set amount of fees assessed to cover the costs of registering teams with Saskatoon Youth Soccer, Hollandia technical support, and other administrative fees. Administrative fees are assessed at a percentage of the SYSI and technical support costs to cover equipment, TeamSnap, facilities, and all other costs of running the club.
- For Indoor Seasons Only: Registration fees are calculated based on quarter-field games for all U11 - U15 players. For teams in these age groups that play half-field games, additional turf fees will be collected through turf fees. See Team Fees below.
- Team Fees: A fee determined for your team by your Team Manager after consultation with the parents and coach at the initial team meeting. It may include purchase of practice jerseys, socks, extra field time, coach appreciation gifts, tournament fees, and wind-up/team social events.
- For Indoor Seasons Only: Teams in U11-U15 that play half-field games will have additional turf fees which will be included as part of their Team Fees.
- Uniform Deposit: A $50 deposit per player per season provided to the club at in-person registration or evaluations, post-dated for March 15, 2020. This will be destroyed upon the return of the player's uniform.
- Volunteer Deposit: A $100 deposit per family per season provided to the club at in-person registration or evaluations, post-dated for March 15, 2020. This will be destroyed once the family has completed 3 hours of volunteer work.
Financial assistance may be available. Please see our financial assistance page for more information. To pay fees or review any payments outstanding, please visit GoalLine HERE. For information regarding refunds please refer to our refund policy available at the bottom of this page. For questions related to registration or payments, please contact our Registrar at
Coaching with Hollandia
If you are interested in coaching with the club, please complete our online coach application form.
To access receipts please log into your GoalLine account here: https://ssa-hollandia.goalline.ca/register-hub.php