Our online portal for registrations has changed this season from Goalline to RAMP Interactive. Please review the RAMP Registration Guide before registering.
Online Registration: Now open and will close at 11:59pm on Wednesday March 4, 2020. A late registration fee will be applied beginning on March 5, 2020.
In-Person Registration: Wednesday February 26, 2020 from 6:30pm - 8:30pm at the Saskatoon Kinsmen Henk Ruys Soccer Centre.
Games for the Outdoor 2020 season will run from late-April to the end of June. For information about the evaluation process and team placements, please see our Evaluation Process information.
For PSL information, please visit our PSL page.
Players register in a group according to their birth year (not their actual age) and with their identified gender. Age groups shift birth years every indoor season. Once registration is completed, player evaluations and team placements occur. For more in-depth information on this process please see the Evaluation Process information. Note: U5 - U9 Community players register with their Community Association.
Players in U11-U19 (2003/2004 only) are bound to their home zone based on their geographic location as set out by Saskatoon Youth Soccer. If you do not wish to play in your zone of residence, please consult our information regarding requesting permission to play out of zone.
New this season: Fee breakdowns are available by clicking on the fees below.
|Age Group||Birth Years||Fee||Potential Game Nights*|
|Under 7 Development||2013/14||Boys - Mon/Tues||Girls - Mon/Tues|
|Under 9 Development||2011/12||Boys - Wed||Girls - Thurs|
|Under 11||2009/10||U11BP - Thurs
U11B2 - Mon
U11B3 - Tues
|U11GP - Thurs
U11G2 - Mon
U11G3 - Tues
|Under 13||2007/08||U13BP - Wed
U13B2 - Tues
U13B3 - Wed
|U13GP - Wed
U13G2 - Tues
U13G3 - Wed
|Under 15||2005/06||U15B2 - Thurs
U15B3 - Wed
|U15G2 - Thurs
U15G3 - Wed
|Under 19||2001/02/03/04||U19BP - Mon
U19B2 - Tues
|U19GP - Mon
U19G2 - Tues
* Under 7 & Under 9 teams have the possibility of Friday evening games. Under 11 - Under 19 teams have the possibility of Sunday or Monday games.
If you choose to pay in installments, there will be two installments. The initial installment is due at time of registration, and the second installment will be due on April 1, 2020. Important notes for the Outdoor 2020 season:
- Under 7 & Under 9 - Players are not bound to zones, and may register with any zone in Saskatoon.
- Under 15 will have no premier division.
- Under 19 is a 4-year age group, absorbing the previous U17 age group. Residency rules have not changed: players born in 2003/2004 are bound to their zone of residence, while players born in 2001/2002 may register with any zone in Saskatoon.
- Valley United players do not require a release to play in Saskatoon. Valley United players must adhere to the extended zone boundaries and must be in good standing (no outstanding fees) with Valley United.
The registrations fees are set by the Board of Directors, upon recommendation of the Registrar and Treasurer. The full costs of playing soccer is broken down as follows:
- Registration Fees: A set amount of fees assessed to cover the costs of registering teams with Saskatoon Youth Soccer, Hollandia technical support, and other administrative fees. Administrative fees are assessed at a percentage of the SYSI and technical support costs to cover equipment, TeamSnap, facilities, and all other costs of running the club.
- For Indoor Seasons Only: Registration fees are calculated based on quarter-field games for all U11 - U15 players. For teams in these age groups that play half-field games, additional turf fees will be collected through team fees. See Team Fees below.
- Team Fees: A fee determined for your team by your Team Manager after consultation with the parents and coach at the initial team meeting. It may include purchase of practice jerseys, socks, extra field time, coach appreciation gifts, tournament fees, and wind-up/team social events.
- For Indoor Seasons Only: Teams in U15 that play half-field games will have additional turf fees which will be included as part of their team fees.
- Uniform Deposit: A $65 deposit cheque per player per season provided to the club at in-person registration or evaluations, post-dated for June 30, 2020. This will be destroyed upon the return of the player's uniform.
- Volunteer Deposit: A $200 deposit cheque per family per season provided to the club at in-person registration or evaluations, post-dated for June 30, 2020. This will be destroyed once the family has completed 3 hours of volunteer work.
Financial assistance may be available. Please see our financial assistance page for more information. To pay fees or review any payments outstanding, please visit RAMP HERE. For information regarding refunds please refer to our refund policy available at the bottom of this page. For questions related to registration or payments, please contact our Registrar at
Coaching with Hollandia
If you are interested in coaching with the club, please complete our online coach application form.
For receipts for the Indoor 2019-20 season, please log into your GoalLine account here: https://ssa-hollandia.goalline.ca/register-hub.php. NOTE: Goalline access will only be available until April 20, 2020.
For receipts for the Outdoor 2020 season, please log into your RAMP account here: https://hollandiasoccer.rampregistrations.com.